Monday, December 2, 2013

 
This time Doodey blog will discuss about how to choose a blog template that is SEO friendly . I was still a newbie blogger who is just learning about SEO blogspot , but I also want to divide the sciences to other bloggers who are also still pasang iklan baris gratis tanpa daftar  a newbie like me . Hope can learn equally ya ! hehe ...
Here's a few tips from me . Listen well yes ... :)
For me , this is a fairly important thing to support our effectiveness in learning SEO , I 've never discussed before about optimization learn seo for beginners who lined up in the standard points . Once we apply the points in the article in any blog of course we need a template , the template now how good for us especially for lovers of search engine optimization ought to be very careful in your selection.
There are several points which we will study here , and still very basic because it is a special beginner of beginners as well , just like me . :)
display TemplatesNotice how it looks, the better you choose a template that is away from the use of many images , because with the increasing number of images in the template the more it will take a long time loading alias heavy and will add weight to our blog later . I choose the suggestion from a simple obat aborsi template , not a lot of pictures and fast loading .
Also, do not use too much java script , particularly in the sidebar column . With the use of java script too much so can all make our blog loading becomes increasingly severe . Do not want it we love this blog left by visitors simply because " lola " ( slow loading ) ? ? Well , of course all will think so . So , try not to use too much java script on your blog .
If possible it uses java script on your blog should not be removed ( usually a java script for the essentials elements ) , you can compress java script code it first . How to compress java script can be read here !
Template Code StructureIn the template of course there are many codes that make us dizzy . Instead of having to read and understand the code one by one, you just need to understand a few, such as the placement of tags h1 , h2 , h3 and so on .
From a variety of sources that I can it would be nice if we choose h1 tag template mempuyai was only 1 , not to be repeated several times , for example, h1 tags are the title of his blog , then the blog post title much better use h2 tag . H2 tags may be repeated a number of times equal to the H3 tag and so on .
If the title of the blog is already using h1 and h2 title of the posting on the structure of the template code you will regularly and consecutively starting from the number 1 and so on . That way it is in conformity with the rules of the search engine robots from indexing it with the usual sequential succession .
Valid Code TemplatesMaybe for the wordpress platform has a lot of templates that alat bantu sex are created have its valid css and xhtml structure , but unfortunately for blogspot very hard to find a valid template . It should also be noticed by us , choose smart because with valid code templates we use it will assist us in learning SEO optimization .
If we can understand some of the basic points in choosing a seo friendly template above, could have been or are likely to be favored by our blog search engine robots , and usually the template providers have memampang information about the template that he suguhkan whether it is valid and others .
I Hope you are smart in determining a choice , and do not often bergonta template because it is not favored by search engines . Hopefully well be useful as a handle .
So first of my yes , may be useful .
Oiya , if there may be other feedback discussed this time , just enter your feedback in the comment box . Thank you . :

14 comments:

  1. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think more updates and will be returning. I have filtered for qualified edifying substance of this calibre all through the past various hours.
    Poker Indonesia
    Mamipoker.com
    www.mamipoker.com
    Poker Indonesia
    Mamipoker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing. Soccer Players Building Soccer Players

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

    Click Here
    Flickr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    Information

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Tennis
    Hockey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ffor any otherr informative web site. The place else may just I get that type of information written iin such an ideal way? I have a venture that I’m simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.


    Click Here
    Behance.net

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there terrific website! Does running a blog similar to this take a massive amount work? I have virtually no expertise in computer programming but I was hoping tto start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I simply needed to ask. Cheers!

    Luminous
    iTrip

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    Visit Web
    Sharecg.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

    Click Here
    Visit Web
    Allaboutcfd-tomersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

    Higherlife.institute
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  12. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    Ignitiondeck.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete